This Term Of Service Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and US Financial Alliance and governs your use of the US Financial Alliance web site. US Financial Alliance (“US Financial Alliance”) provides Business & Consumer Financial Solutions to consumers, both, which are subject to this Terms of Service Agreement (“TOS”). US Financial Alliance reserves the right to alter the TOS at any time without notice to consumer. By using the US Financial Alliance web site, located at the https://usfinancialalliance.com/, consumer agrees to abide by this TOS Agreement.
- Online Services and Disclaimer of Warranty. The US Financial Alliance web site provides online resources including, but not limited to, online information regarding US Financial Alliance’s website services offered, downloadable demo programs, and online communities. Any new services, resources or informational content added to the web site shall fall under the terms of this TOS Agreement. The online resources, informational content, and software on this web site is provided “AS IS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. US Financial Alliance assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this web site. User is fully responsible for maintaining its computer equipment and Internet access to use the US Financial Alliance web site.
- Hyperlink policy. The US Financial Alliance site contains hyperlinks to other Internet sites and third party websites, not under the editorial control of US Financial Alliance Digital. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by US Financial Alliance of any products, services or information available from these sites.
- Limits and modifications. US Financial Alliance reserves the right to modify any and all portions of the US Financial Alliance web site without notice. Under no circumstances shall US Financial Alliance be liable to User or any other party for such limits or modifications.
- User conduct. User agrees to not use the US Financial Alliance web site to:
(a) upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatens another person or entity, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
(b) impersonate another User, person, or entity, including any official or employee of US Financial Alliance;
(c) intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law, including violations of the Copyright Act;
(d) upload, post or transmit any software or files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
(e) interfere with the operation of US Financial Alliance’s web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections;
(f) upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another;
(g) upload, post or transmit and unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including “spam” or “junk mail.”
US Financial Alliance reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the account of any User found to have violated the provisions of this TOS Agreement. US Financial Alliance may disclose any informational content Users post, upload or transmit to the US Financial Alliance web site, if such disclosure is necessary to enforce this TOS Agreement, to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights of US Financial Alliance, the public, or other Users.
- Proprietary Rights. US Financial Alliance does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by Users to the US Financial Alliance web site. User grants US Financial Alliance a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the US Financial Alliance web site. This license exists only so long as User allows its content to remain on the US Financial Alliance web site and will terminate in the event that US Financial Alliance removes such content.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold US Financial Alliance, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Limitation of liability. US FINANCIAL ALLIANCE DIGITAL.’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). US FINANCIAL ALLIANCE DIGITAL. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Notice. Notices may be mailed to the US Financial Alliance at the following address:
US Financial Alliance, LLC
1930 S Alma School Rd Ste.C-108 Mesa, AZ 85210
- Arbitration Agreement. This TOS Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. All disputes and claims arising in connection with this TOS Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and such arbitration shall take place in the State of Arizona. Judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction on any arbitration award. Any claim arising under the terms of this TOS Agreement must be brought within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement embodies the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their heirs, personal representative, successors, and permitted assigns. Either of the parties may assign that party’s rights under this Agreement; however, in the event of any such assignment, the assignor shall remain fully liable and obligated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The unenforceability or invalidity of any term, provision, section or subsection of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections of this Agreement, but such remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections shall be interpreted and construed in such a manner as to carry out fully the intention of the parties hereto.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, United States of America. Any issues concerning this Agreement, or any related SOW’s, will be arbitrated and finally settled under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and such arbitration shall take place in the State of Arizona. Judgment may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction on any arbitration award.