We’re here to advocate for businesses that are seeking reliable trustworthy professional Business Debt Relief services. Business debt is a problem today. That problem can be beaten with planning, strategy, and action. We operate in the majority of the United States and collectively have over 20 years of experience in the debt relief and financial services industries. Reviewing your financial situation and matching you to the best debt management or debt consolidation program for your needs and help you get a handle on your mounting debt is our main goal. There is a myriad of options you should understand before making a commitment.
Our professionals may assist you with the following:
- Reduce Your Principle Balance Owed
- Help with Collection/Creditor Calls
- Avoid Bankruptcy, Get out of debt much faster
Average business debt relief programs last 2-4 years, however, the speed at which your program is finished depends on how much money you put towards your program. Experts carefully examine your business circumstances and meticulously outline a strategy to help you manage your debt.
Our Business Debt Relief management experts implement a number of proven solutions tailored to your business needs. Program options include expert credit counseling to reduce your interest rates and fees, plus explanations every step along the way. Restructuring the debt to fit your budget is paramount for the success of all of our client’s programs.
USFA Business Debt Relief programs can often save money by settling or consolidating your debt for far less than what is owed. Debt settlement is the process of negotiating with one or more creditors to reduce the balances owed by debtors as opposed to debt consolidation which can lower interest rates and monthly payments, protect your credit rating and help you get out of debt faster.
Our experienced team of negotiators consists of some of the most highly trained negotiators in the country; settling thousands of accounts with outstanding results for businesses, families, and individuals like you. If you wish to know more tips about Debt Relief Programs and debt settlements; we will be more than happy to give you advice and to help you negotiate for a lower payment schedule with your creditors. It’s time for you to act on your debts now.
Get a free financial assessment from a certified debt counselor with no obligation.
Low Program Payments
Types of Debts that may qualify are:
- Credit Cards
- Department Store Cards
- Repossessed Car Loans (In Collections)
- Medical Bills (In Collections)
- Personal Loans (Revolving Only)
- Closed Ended Loans (E.g., one-time loans)(In Collections)
- Business Debt (Only if Sole Proprietorship and Client Uses SS# in place of Tax ID)
- Private Student Loans (Not Federally Backed)(Only In Collections)
- Pay Day Loans (Only in Collections)
- Utility Bills (Only in Collections)
- IRS Income Taxes (through our tax settlement department.
- Payday Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance Debt
- Cash Advance Products
- IRS Debt and Back Taxes
- Utility Bills
- Auto, Student or Government Loans
- Mortgage or Home Loans
- Other Secured Debts